- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000- Where a body corporate, possessing, dealing or handling any sensitive personal data or information in a computer resource which it owns, controls or operates, is negligent in implementing and maintaining reasonable security practices and procedures and thereby causes wrongful loss or wrongful gain to any person, such body corporate shall be liable to pay damages by way of compensation, not exceeding five crore rupees, to the person so affected.
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011- Body corporate to provide policy for privacy and disclosure of information
- we own or control;
- are available through the Services;
A cookie is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
5. Personal Information:
Ace Cabs collects and uses relevant personal information of User in order to provide services. The personal information that is collected from the User shall include ,though not limited to, the User’s street address, name, contact telephone number; vehicle preference; company name and employee accounts with Ace Cabs; reservations and rental details including dates, times and places of vehicle hire; online feedback surveys; electronic records/databases of all rental agreements.
6. Use of information collected:
Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using Our Services. Any information We collect from You may be used in one of the following ways:
- We use Your information to process request for services to be used by You, closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow You to view your rental history, fares, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where We should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Based upon the information You provide Us when registering for an account, We will send You a welcoming email to verify your username and password.
- We use Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web Website. Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about You.
- We will send You strictly service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send You an email. If You do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate/unsubscribe the feature on Your account.
- We may provide information such as your name, pick up address, contact number, to third parties to facilitate Our Service.
- In addition, we may use your information that We collect about You, including but not limited to:
- to provide You with information or services or process transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive including special offers or promotional materials on behalf of Us or third parties;
- For internal business purposes;
- For inclusion in our data analytics; and
7. User Content:
You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections.
Ace Cabs will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Ace Cabs to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
Ace Cabs may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates our policies in any way.
8. Third party Links
9. Changes or Modifications to the Policy:
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this Website is correct and up to date, however, Ace Cabs does not provide any warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information and, subject to applicable laws, does not accept any liability for damages of any kind resulting from the access or use of this Website and its contents.
All information on this Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No images, text or other content from this Website may be distributed or reproduced without prior written approval from Ace Cabs.
11. Contact Us:
In case of any questions or suggestions regarding the Policy, please email Ace Cabs at: email@example.com